MTEC receives many requests for session observations and phone interviews. Although we try to accomodate as many requests as possible, there are times in which it is not possible to accept observers.
PLEASE NOTE, OBSERVATIONS WILL ONLY BE SCHEDULED DURING:
OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL AND JULY
If you wish to observe an MTEC music therapist / music therapy session, please read our guidelines and fill out the Observation Request form below.
If you wish to conduct a phone interview with and MTEC music therapist, please fill out the Phone Interview Request form below.
Once form is submitted and received, an MTEC music therapist will be in touch with you.
Guidelines for Observations
1. Observer is responsible for his/her own transportation to/from MTEC's main office or off-site locations.
2. Observer will conduct themselves professionally at all times.
3. Observer will dress in business casual attire, conservative in nature.
4. Observer may not video record, audio record, or photograph any sessions without consent from MTEC Co-Directors
5. Observer will keep any information shared in relation to clients observed, in strict confidence. This includes but is not limited to any identifying information, diagnoses, and treatment history.
6. Observer will arrive early or on time to observation.